Welcome to AnimeRetardz
! Here are rules of the group that you need to follow:
Feel free to join! You don’t have to submit deviations to join, you can just join and comment or fav other people’s work.
You must love Anime/Manga
No bashing, flaming, harrassing, stealing, fighting, etc.
Respect all members.
Follow all the rules and have fun!
These will be the rules for the group. It will change depending on how the members cooperate. If you have any questions//help or if there’s a problem, please contact me and I’ll help you. Thank Chuu!!
Rules on submitting:
Deviations must be in Anime Style or Anime Related, and must have a character in it.
Submit to the right folders and must be a member!
If you submit to the wrong folder, your submission will be declined without warning.
There is a limit of 2 submissions per folder per day.
Please if there is violence, bad words, etc. please put the mature filter on.
No hardcore please. There are young deviants out there so try to keep it PG-13.
Deviations can be done traditionally or digitally or handmade ;; colored or in black && white.
No WIPs, ScreenShots, Motivational Posters, Non-Anime Things, etc.
It has to be neat, clean, and at least visible for the others to see.
Follow DA’s rules as well!
If you don’t follow the rules, your submission will be declined without warning. If you have any questions//problems, please tell me.
Here are the folder descriptions:
– No one is allowed to submit to this folder.
-- Canon Girls
– This is where Anime Girls from the actual anime go. Please make it only ONE character in the picture unless you drew him/her multiple times..
-- Canon Boys
– This is where Anime Boys from the actual anime go. Please make it only ONE character in the picture unless you drew him/her multiple times..
-- OC Girls
– This is where your female OCs go. OC stands for Original Character. This means female charcters that you created; fan characters are okay. Please make it only ONE character in the picture unless you drew him/her multiple times..
-- OC Boys
– This is where your male OCs go. OC stands for Original Character. This means male characters that you created; fan characters are okay. Please make it only ONE character in the picture unless you drew him/her multiple times..
– This is where a picture involving two characters go. They can be holding hands, kissing, hugging, etc. The Couple can be :: OCxOC ;; OCxCanon ;; CanonxCanon. Yuri and Yaoi is allowed, but please nothing mature, there are young deviants out there. Try to keep it PG-13.
– This where a picture consisting of two(2) or more charcters and/or animals go.
- As the folder says this where chibi arts go.
– This is where the animals or pets go. They can be from the actual Anime or Originals//FanMade. When I say animals, I mean they can also be mythical creatures ( like dragons ), they can also be those animal-like beings that you have no idea what they are ( like Pokemon). Pokemon can be included in this folder, since they are similar to or can be or look like animals.
– This is where the items of characters or animals go. They can be staffs, weapons, transformation sticks, brooches, clothes, etc.
-- Used Bases
– This where you put bases that you used. Please don’t submit the bases that are blank, ONLY used bases. When you use a base make sure you credit the basemaker! If you used a base and you think it can go into other folders, don’t
submit it there; submit it to this folder no matter how many folders you can put it into. If you used a base in any way put it here.
– This is where the biography or reference sheet of your characters go. They can also be about a certain family, pet//animal, etc.
– This is where Literature that you made goes. It has to be original, meaning no canons are in the story and everything is made by you.
– This where Literature that you made, that’s FanMade. Meaning a canon is in the story. OCs can be in it, too.
– This where Comics that you made goes here. It has to be original, meaning no canons are part of it and everything is made by you.
– This is where Comics that you made, that’s FanMade. Meaning a canon is part of it. OCs can be in it, too.
– I think you should know what this folder means, if not then, this folder is for deviations that have two or more animes combined. EXAMPLES: Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach) and Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto) switch clothes or the Senshi (Sailor Moon) and the Mews (Tokyo Mew Mew//Mew Mew Power) fighting together.
- It’s kinda hard to explain, but they’re like humanized animals or things; with no name, personality or something..
- Self-explanatory. Clothes, animals, people, etc. that are up for adoption! Either they’re free or paid by points or money; or something..
– As the name says, this folder is for artwork that's in LineArt form. Inked or pencil (or digital) is fine as long as it's nice, clear, not messy/rushed, etc. No sketches please!
- Got cosplay? This where all your cosplay go!
– This is the folder for other artwork that you made that doesn’t fit in with the other folders.
If you have any questions about the folders or any problems on submitting or not sure where to put your deviation, please tell me, and I’ll help you. I’ll be adding more folders if I have any ideas. If you have one in mind, please tell me, and I might add it with the rest. ^^